Skip to main content

Rare types of Birds

Bismillah..
Assalamualikum..
So today I'm going to write about something that is very UNCOMMON and kinda RARE that is un-usual to find in our daily life..
That rare thing is a living thing that it needs FOOD to GROW 
,SHELTER to LIVE and any LIVING THINGS need..
One of it is..

A WHITE CROW..

A white crow symbolize as a GOOD SIGN, meaning that you have no longer have to be a afraid of any danger.

A GRAY CROW..

A gray crow signifies your struggles and your failures..

If you ever saw this birds, it does not mean real failure, cause for those that has seen a Gray Crow is very lucky cause you have seen a rare type of bird..

So that's all for today..
Thank you.
If there is anything wrong leave a comment..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Boku No Hero Academia

This is one of my favourite Anime shows.. They all are like the main character.. but The really main one is  IZUKU MIDORIYA That's all for today THANK YOU!!!

Music class

Why did I choose music class? So I bet everyone here loves music. Some people would like to play or perform the music they like. For example like me, I'm learning how to properly play the piano. I can't really play the piano well because no one has ever taught me how. So, I would like this music class to guide me on how to 'music' better. I think music class will benefit me in a way that once I'm capable enough to make my own songs or perform/play better, I could simply make money from that.  What are your opinions about music  class?
So as you can see, this is my first time trying to draw without using my imaginations. It's quite hard because whenever I draw one shape, my brain makes so many images for me to imagine. Well, I tried. The name of the drawing is... Not Using Me Brain Drawing - by Me, 2021